الأحد، 1 يناير 2012

The Root Of a Three :)


The Root Of A Three
............
...
.





I fear that I'll always be ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a lonely number like a root of a three  

A three is all that good and right ,,,,,,,,,,,, why must my three keep out of sight


Beneath a vicious square root sign ,,,,,,,,, I wish instead I were a nine


for nine could thwart that evil-trick, ,,,,,,, with just some arithmetic


I know I'll never see the sun ,,,,,,,,,,, like one point seven three two one (1.7321).


Such is my reality ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,, a sad irrationality.


when walk, just what is this I see?? ,,,,,,, another square root of a three


Has quietly come walking by ,,,,,,,,,,.,,,, together we multiply


To form a number we prefer ,,,,,,,,,,,.,,, Rejoicing as an integer


We break free from our bonds ,,,,,,,,,.,, and with a move of magic wands


Our square root sign become unglued ,,, and love in our hearts will be renewed



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق